TO OUR VALUED COMMUNITY,
We are open so we can continue supporting our patient’s physical and emotional well-being during this challenging time.
We have been following California’s CDC and U.S. Government mandates and as a healthcare facility, we are committed to serving our community with the highest standards of care.
As a reminder, providing a safe and clean environment has always been, and continues to be, our priority.
We have been implementing extra precautions to our already thorough personal hygiene and medical-grade cleaning procedures including but not limited to:
- Proper and frequent hand-washing throughout the day between each and every appointment
- Standard Universal Precautions for hand sanitizing before and after patient contact during treatments
- Clean Needle Technique (using disposable, single-use, sterile acupuncture needles)
- Increased sanitizing of all contact surfaces (iPads, iPhones, treatment tables, door knobs, chairs, reception desk, etc.)
- Maintaining proper ventilation with air purifiers a fan, and open windows
- Spacing appointments out to further minimize multi-patient interactions
- Wearing our own PPE masks
We will get through this challenging time together.
Charles Mayberry, Acupuncturist